Thursday, July 31, 2008

4 AM, What To Do?

It was early in the morning, and since I haven't been sleeping I was watching tv. Still in bed, mind you! But enjoying some television.

There was a sound from downstairs and some laughing. How my bed buddy didn't wake up was news to me. So, being the nosy one I am, I make my way downstairs to...

My sister and my father. My father's looking at a pancake box saying, "Fuck, no eggs!"

"Let's go get some!" my sister is...too excited.

I'm looking at them and I say, "Are you guys thinking about making pancakes? When?"

"NOW!" they both say happily.

"You're both high," was my response. And they just crack up laughing. We make our way upstairs, and I go use the bathroom. When I come out my dad is chewing something like there's no tomorrow. "What are you eating?" I was about to go upstairs.

"Potato chips," he says, "You know, because I'm high."

"Munchies!" my sister yells as I head to bed.

I didn't expect that.

No comments: