Thursday, July 24, 2008

Paper Cranes

I JUST TYPED A WHOLE FUCKING ENTRY AND FIREFOX GOT RETARDED AND FROZE UP! I'm so mad.

ANYWAY!

Some shit about my family here. Blahblahblah. My siblings need to make up their mind on whether they want to spend time with me or not. Blahblah!

Happy shit here.

I'm still in a great mood even though they're acting like bitches.

I'm look forward to Friday. Shaking with anticipation, actually. I think this is the first time in awhile anyone has gotten me this excited about anything. At all. The special person knows what I'm talking about, everyone else can just assume.

I find now that the very first thing I do every morning is check my e-mail for Alicia's letters. Somehow they tend to make my day better. Even funnier is that now everyone asks me "How's Alicia?" without really knowing who she is. Just that I write about her a lot. Maybe I should start tossing more names into my posts and see who gets mentioned next.

I need to return Nicole's book, too. I should put an alarm on my phone for that shit. Bah, I get nervous about seeing her. And Kyle's back in town. Yay? I'll probably see him on Monday or something so he can go ahead and do whatever so it can be over with. I don't like denying people, but I don't have a choice. It sucks.

What else? Drama? NOPE! Which puts the biggest fucking smile on my face. Alicia and I broke that damned pattern of fighting every other day. Now lets hope we can keep away from fighting from now on. She should get the title of this blog post, and in a very "Shelly" nature I will say: Yes, it is just for you. You're not imagining things.

I also have Feist's Intuition on repeat. I should change that.

I go continue with laundry and probably update my writing blog in a bit.

Did I miss out on you~

No comments: