Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Are!

Because we are your friends,
You'll never be alone again~


After todays...interesting start. I slept. And slept. And slept. And woke up around...4-something. Tossed and turned and couldn't fall back asleep. I just laid there. And, without even thinking about it, began to meditate. Good stuff, that is. But unlike Alicia, I got no answers.

So I called Maria and told her I wanted to see her. So we met up on her lunch break, in which she did NO eating. Odd. Anyway, as we were sitting in her car I explained the situation to her. And she kept shaking her head, which made me even more confused. Finally I ask her what it is and she turns to me, all intense and shit and says, "What should you be doing right now?"

First thing I think is, sadly, sex. So I say, "Taking your clothes off?"

At which she laughed and said no. She looks at me again, sterner this time, "What should you be doing, Shelly?"

I am completely confused. I really have no idea. I stumble around some words and things because she's looking at me oddly like I know the answer and occasionally almost say it, and she just wants to help me finish the sentence. If that makes any sense.

"Shelly, this is your family," she finally says. "Apologize for being a bitch. Seriously."

And I just stare at her. How is this my fault?! My mind was racing, I was soooo pissed. I searched for words that would make me not want to kick her face in.

She looked at me, raising her eyebrows, "You know it's true. I don't know what happened to you lately, but your family has gotten the worst of it. Your sister cares about you, Shelly. Apologize."

And when I asked her about Bart, who...I don't know what's wrong with him. She just smiled and said, "Let him go." I tried to say something and she covered my mouth, "It's ok. He doesn't seem to want to be a part of your life anymore. Let him go."

And here I am. I apologized to my sister. We had a bit of a talk, and I feel amazing. Again~

And she's right. I am a bitch.

No comments: