Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Sign?

My dream this morning was indeed this cracked out!

I woke up with a start, my iPod on. I look around and I'm in a library. The people there are waiting to go to some Japanese convention. I see some people I know. Like omo and Mr Boston from that stupid show "I Love Money." So, I get up and walk down a little hallway. Bathroom, occupied. Bedrooms, occupied. So I turn around to leave and some guy is in front of me asking if I remember him. I say a name and he goes, "Heyhey! You do!" Then leaves.

Now Mr. Boston comes over and asks if I remember him. I say no and he gets sad. Then I say, "Of course I remember you, Mr. Boston!" and we hug. Nonono, it gets stranger.
So the puerto rican chick from Grey's Anatomy, Callie, comes over and says I need to see something. It's very important. First thing I notice is that her iPod says "Shelly &" but I can't see the rest. Ok....

So we walk out of the hallway, straight through the library, through some doors onto a basketball court, past some DJs, through a window, through a call center, and finally stop in a room for that...yoga ball...stuff. Anyway! Callie points to some chick wearing a hoodie and says I have got to see this. And she turns around. And...it's Alicia, but it doesn't look like Alicia. She actually kind of looks like my mother.

Callie says, "What is she doing here?"

And Alicia stands up, "You're not mad at me, are you? You wanted me here, right?"

And she had said she was some guys sister to get there, but the guy popped out of no where and said "That's not true." Everyone laughs and that's when in my head I realize what's going on. Alicia had recorded all of our phone conversations and posted them on iTunes now everyone was listening to what we had said to each other.

So she starts walking away from me, saying that she's mad or whatever and she never wants to see me again. So we go out onto the basketball courts and she says "Let me show you want you want to see!" And takes her top off. But I look down and walk away saying that I didn't want to see that right now. We fight into the library and out the doors. People are standing there listening to us on their fucking iPods!

I turn to her and say, "I'm not going anywhere." Give her my iPod and then say, "I will see you tomorrow." She cries, we hug, she runs off. Then everyone claps. EVERYONE. And they cheer. Some people are crying. So I go back into the library and everyone's standing there clapping, saying it should be a show. Then they all, even the people outside, lift their iPods and delete our feed.

I go into the backyard where music is playing and people are drinking. I dance towards my sister and ask her how her laptop is (why? I do not know) then I go over to my granddad and get some Cisco. Everybody cheers again, the DJs walk in, and the party really starts.

Then I wake up.



Why I dreamt this...I will never know.

No comments: