Monday, August 11, 2008

I'll Love You In The Morning, When You're Still Hung Over

I have spent today listening to music. New CDs have been collected. Also, today was the first time I actually listened to Pink Floyd, and I was not let down.

So! I didn't get to go take care of anything with the recruiter today because he is sick. Sad times. He said he will call me tomorrow and maybe we can go then. Which worked out for me because I am sooo tired. So I slept, ate, read, and listened to music. Good day, to me. Very relaxing.

I'm still tired, though. Which is annoying. I would love to feel rested. But at least I have my appetite back. I will sort my music and eat again. Maybe play some video games.

I will do some sort of goodbye letter on here in a few days. I'm too lazy to do it today.

Friday we go to Erie, which will be lots of fun. Anytime I get out of Buffalo is fun. We probably need to go to Cleveland, and I have a feeling my family plans to, I just don't know when.

Anything else of importance? My going away party is the 16th. What do I plan to do? Hang out with my family and eat lots. Then I think we're going out after that. Should be funfunfun~

And my birthday will be here soon. Exciting. Don't think I'm gonna do anything too special for that either. Probably cook some shrimp on the grill and have a couple of drinks. Talk. Laugh. Try to enjoy my family before I go.

That is all~

No comments: